This isn’t the end, we’re just evolving...
Dear Loyal Customer,
We’ve loved serving you; our loyal, creative and passionate customers for 5 years now (and it’s been a blast!) but the industry is changing. And so must we.
We’re not leaving though, far from it.
Read on to find out how we’ll continue to provide massive value to the 3D printing community.
That, combined with irregular raw material supply issues has forced us to re-evaluate our current business model.
While these are unfortunately both common courses of action in similar situations, they’re extremely dishonest and an option I refused to entertain.
Read on for other questions and answers regarding product warranties and any other issues.
What are we doing instead?
While serving thousands of our customers over the last 5 years, we accidentally created the most comprehensive set of training and service guidelines for FDM printer operators in known existence.
It’s been our not-so-secret weapon to combat weak, ugly prints from unreliable machines.
Nine times out of ten it wouldn’t even be anything to do with our filament, but we knew how to get them fixed up, so we did.
If that’s you, then you’re not alone.
We wanted to truly combat this.
- I didn’t truly understand all the concepts of 3D printing, the technicalities or how they all relate to each other. Like how there are actually 6 core factors that can influence stringing. It’s not always as simple as “increase retraction”. And what do all those slicer settings mean, anyway?
- I didn’t know where or how to get specific advice for my prints from an authority, with step by step detail. It was hard (read: impossible) to get accurate feedback on how to improve my prints, on my printer, with my exact filament, with my settings.
"Where do I even start?" - We never begin a print until the bed is truly level and these main 3 areas of the printer are correctly configured.
"What effects what?" - We strip back the common nonsense misconceptions and break down exactly which parameters directly (and indirectly) affect each other.
"How can I improve reliability?" - Discover the 4 hidden reliability killers lurking in your existing setup and how to fix them before they ruin your next print. Turn your printer into a rock solid, 100% reliable and productive tool.
"What do all these slicer settings mean?" - Unlock your printers true potential by understanding the vast arsenal of clever slicer features you didn't even know about. Like reducing printing time while improving part strength AND reducing material usage. It pays to really know your way around the software.
"How do I improve finish quality?" - Now you have a reliable machine, you'll get access to our formula for fine tuning the surface finish of your prints so they actually look professional and whole lot less "3D printed".
"How should I troubleshoot problems if they arise?" - While following our correct setup will preemptively stop 90% of the issues you'll face, you may still need to troubleshoot occasionally. Learn what to do and exactly how to do it, or just ask your expert mentor who will personally guide you through your specific issue.
Try our complete training suite, on me:
Try the courses, the bonus content, the slicer trainings and even get your 1-on-1 expert help.
No risk, no tie-ins or contracts
No awkward questions or hassle if you choose to cancel.
Get access to the Institute of 3D Printing today 👇
- The Complete, Confusion-Free Guide to 3D Printing Mastery Course
- Our Hyper-Detailed Foundation & Advanced Slicer Trainings
- In-Depth Step by Step Masterclasses
- Bonus Content Including Tools & Hard-to-find Resources
- UNLIMITED 1-on-1 Technical Support From Our Experts
And my gift to you…
Get Our Beautiful 112 page Ultimate Troubleshooting Guide eBook – Worth $14.95, Absolutely FREE
And Get to Keep It Even If You Choose To Cancel
FAQs for rigid.ink ceasing offering filament:
- How long do I have left to order?
- Will there be a closing down sale?
There may be some less popular colours in some materials left towards the end when we do a final clear-out, but we’re unaware yet what those will be, if any.
- What about your 60 day guarantee?
The rigid.ink team will still be together, providing service to 3D printerers - just not with filament. So you’ll still be able to get support on any rigid.ink filament related issues just like you do now.